Employee Health & Welfare Benefits
CapRisk has the expertise and experience to meet the increasing demands for consulting services with all aspects of Employee Health & Welfare Benefits. CapRisk can help, whether your risk concern stems from Health Care, Excess Medical, Group Life, Long-Term Disability, Vision, Prescription Drug, Dental, or other benefits as part of a comprehensive employee benefits program.
CapRisk offers a full range of actuarial and business consulting services for all types of employee health & welfare benefit plans in the areas of Design and Implementation, Administration Support, Compliance, and Consulting. We can provide clients specific consulting services for:
- Health & Welfare Benefit plans - Providing solutions in this area for fully insured products or self-funded arrangements. We can assist with plan design, selection of claim services and managed care vendors (self funded arrangements), design and selection of stop loss coverage, assistance with funding, and preparation of actuarial valuation and certification. These services can be directed at individual employers, trusts and pools.
- FAS/GASB Compliance - Preparation of actuarial valuation and certification for private and public sector entities.
- Non-Medical Employee Benefits – Actuarial consulting services for Non-Medical Employee Benefits (group life, LTD, vision, prescription drugs, dental, etc.) in regards to plan design, selection of carriers, experience review, preparation of actuarial valuation and certification. These services can be directed at individual employers, trusts and pools.
- Risk Transfer Services - Provide consulting services in regards to risk transfer via reinsurance and/or captive solutions. We can assist with identifying transfer needs and the selection of reinsurance. We can assist with developing risk transfer and assumption program through a stand alone captive or segregated cell captive.
- Other Consulting - Plan takeover and mergers, expert testimony, IRS and DOL audits.
As the world of business risk and insurance changes often, please continue to check www.CapRiskGroup.com for updates to your area(s) of interest on our website.